Don't miss out on this opportunity to up your skill level on some of the most beautiful single track in the world. Doug's clinics are limited to a few riders so that you get all the attention you need to improve your ability to ride.
"We don't teach folks how to ride,they come here with a skillset already in place. Our goal, is to show them how to make the bike do what it is they want it to do."
Hood River Tune Up & Tweek Your Ride ClinicDay One
- Morning Warm-Up Ride - just the fun stuff
- Ergonomics Clinic Body positioning One with the machine Attack Positions
- Afternoon Ride - practice what you've learned and get those subtle pointers that can make such a big difference
- Morning training ride
- Upping your skill level clinic
- Bike handling skills
- Tweek your ride clinic - how to get the most out of your experience and the little tricks and secrets that take your ride to the next level.
- Afternoon ride
Cost: $200 per rider with your bike per day, or $300 per day with a rental. .
These specialized classes fill up quick so get your booking in stone.
My two day adventure with Doug couldn't have gone better. He was the perfect host, guide, coach, motivator and will even share his food with you in the event you run out!!
His KTM's are amazing machines and Doug is constantly thinking about the perfect setup for the conditions we were riding in. From beginning to end, my experience with Oregon Motorcycles was one of enthusiasm and camaraderie.
The scenery and terrain are spectacular in this part of Oregon. You are in great hands with Doug. He loves what he does.
~ Bob Salter